Only €3 Nationwide Delivery. Choose from a huge range of soy wax melts, wax melts hampers, and burners.
Deal Of The Month
30 WAX MELTS BUNDLE
Choice of fragrances
Choose from a selection of our favourite wax melts products
15 Wax Melts Set€10,00 Select options
30 Wax Melts Set€18,00 Select options
300g Carpet Freshener€7,00 Select options
7 Wax Melts Set€5,00 Select options
Alien Inspired Small Snapbar€3,50 Add to basket
Baby Powder Small Snapbar€3,50 Add to basket
Bubblegum Clamshell€4,00 Add to basket
Bubblegum Small Snapbar€3,50 Add to basket
What is a wax melt?
Wax melts are small, scented pieces of wax designed to be gently heated to release their fragrance. They’re like candles but without the wick, meaning that they require a wax warmer to melt and diffuse the fragrance. When in use, they melt completely to create an even scent distribution. The Satin Scent Wax Melts come in different shapes and sizes, which can be snapped and separated into individual cubes. We recommend using 2-3 pieces at a time, offering you up to 60 hours of luxurious fragrance. Our wax melts have all the benefits of a flame-free candle alternative, meaning you can still experience the same great scent sensation. Wax melts are excellent for smaller rooms like bedrooms and bathrooms.
How to use a wax melt
- Set up your Wax Burner on a flat surface.
- Ensure that the top dish is clean.
- Break up your Scent Plus Wax Melt to ensure an even melt and fragrance distribution. We recommend popping two or three cubes into the dish for optimum fragrance throw.
- Light your tealight to warm Wax Burner.
- Enjoy hours of long lasting fragrance!
- When you’re finished with your warmer, or when the wax has burned off all of its fragrance, simply blow out your tealight.
- Remove the wax (we’ll explain how below!) and get ready to add your next fabulous fragrance to the warmer.
What fragrances do wax melts come in?
Good news, Our Satin Scent Wax Melts come in all fragrances! From fresh and clean, to floral and fruity, there’s a scent for you, no matter what your personal taste is. If you like to layer your fragrances, The Satin Scent Wax Melts have been designed to be easily customisable. Mix and match your favourite Satin Scent fragrances to create your Signature Scent.
Our wax melts are available in some of our new 2020 fragrances as well as some seasonal classics. Indulge in your favourite autumnal aromas or deck the halls with holiday fragrance.
Check out the Spring scents you’ll fall in love with.
How to remove the wax/clean your warmer
To ensure you’re getting the most out of your wax melts, start by making sure you keep the dish clean and remove any residual wax before placing in a new melt. We want you to enjoy the best quality fragrance, in the safest and best way possible. So follow our handy steps to removing your wax melt below.
- Always ensure Wax Burner is cool before cleaning the Burner.
- Melts do not consume in the Satin Scent Wax Burner, so you should remove Melts from Wax Burner dish when the fragrance has dissipated.
- To remove used wax, let the dish cool to room temperature, then place the dish in the freezer for about 30 minutes to shrink the wax. Remove the dish from the freezer. Tip the dish to allow the wax to drop out. Repeat as necessary.
- To remove stubborn wax, let the dish come to room temperature, then flush with hot tap water. Gently wipe away the wax residue with a dry paper towel. Do not pry wax out with either fingers or tools.
- Allow dish to warm to room temperature before reheating.
Once you’ve removed the wax, discard of it safely and wipe the dish clean with a cloth. Your Wax Warmer is then ready for your next Wax Melt!
Wax melts are an easy and effective way to spread beautiful fragrance in your home. Safe and fuss-free, our melts are suitable for all! Browse our collection of Satin Scent Wax Melts to discover your next favourite fragrance.
One last thing, here’s a few warnings you should read carefully before using The Satin Scent Wax Melts:
- Do not place this Warmer where it can fall into water such as near a sink or bathtub.
- The Warmer may become very hot. Always allow the Warmer to cool before handling.
- When in operation, keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not touch or move the liquid wax until it has cooled and solidified.
- Do not place water in the Warmer dish.
- This product is for indoor use only.
- Discontinue using Warmer if any glass component becomes chipped or scratched.
- This product is not a toy.