If you people have one handy pot that was no longer used in a kitchen, use that handy pot to make candles in a huge consignment. Melting the wax is a messy affair. It can damage a wonderful pot, but the non-stick surface is very easy to fresh the interior—one important thing it is powered by electricity or melting wax for fast heats up.
The early people used significantly simpler and cheaper pots. You can use these pots for a small consignment of candles. If we check online, we can find different affordable pots at low prices. If we take a range from aluminum to stainless steel, it is considered that these pots are small pouring decanters. There are two methods to melt the wax, one is directly overhead, and the other is through a double boiling procedure.
Some craftsmen made handcrafting electric wax melting pots; you just have to plug in an outlet. These electric wax melting pots come with spigots to make them suitable to pour the wax melted.
The Satin Scent is well-known for the following pots for wax melting:
- Erick Light Candle Making Pouring Pot, 4 pounds
- SoyLiteCandleCompany Wax Melter
- 7 600 ML Double Boiler with Silicone Spatula, Stainless Steel Melting Pot with Heat Resistant Handle
- Hztyyier Candle Making Pouring Pot Stainless Steel Wax Melting Pot
- Aeropark Candle Making Pouring Pot, Pouring Pitcher 4 pounds
See here to more about Satin Scent;