What is a wax melt?
Wax melts are small, scented pieces of wax designed to be gently heated to release their fragrance. They’re like candles but without the wick, meaning that they require a wax warmer to melt and diffuse the fragrance. When in use, they melt completely to create an even scent distribution. PartyLite Scent Plus® Wax Melts come in trays of 9, which can be snapped and separated into individual cubes. We recommend using 2-3 pieces at a time, offering you up to 60 hours of luxurious fragrance. Our wax melts have all the benefits of a flame-free candle alternative, meaning you can still experience the same great scent sensation. Wax melts are excellent for smaller rooms like bedrooms and bathrooms.
How to use a wax melt
- Set up your PartyLite ScentGlow® Wax Warmer on a flat surface.
- Ensure that the top dish is clean.
- Break up your Scent Plus Wax Melt to ensure an even melt and fragrance distribution. We recommend popping two or three cubes into the dish for optimum fragrance throw.
- Turn on your ScentGlow Wax Warmer.
- Enjoy hours of long lasting fragrance!
- When you’re finished with your warmer, or when the wax has burned off all of its fragrance, turn off the warmer.
- Remove the wax (we’ll explain how below!) and get ready to add your next fabulous fragrance to the warmer.
What fragrances do wax melts come in?
Good news, PartyLite Scent Plus Wax Melts come in all PartyLite fragrances! From fresh and clean, to floral and fruity, there’s a scent for you, no matter what your personal taste is. And if you like to layer your fragrances, PartyLite Scent Plus Wax Melts have been designed to be easily customisable. Mix and match your favourite PartyLite fragrances to create your Signature Scent.
Our wax melts are available in some of our new 2020 fragrances as well as some seasonal classics. Indulge in your favourite autumnal aromas or deck the halls with holiday fragrance.
Check out the autumn scents you’ll fall in love with.
What wax warmers can I use?
Our warmers are no ordinary wax burners, instead our ScentGlow Wax Warmers melt wax slowly and safely, keeping it at a steady temperature that ensures the best fragrance throw. They’re available in a range of stylish designs to suit all your décor needs, and are super easy to switch out and change each season. Our ScentGlow Wax Warmers can also be used with PartyLite SmartBlends for a no liquid, no mess and no flame fragrance experience.
Your favourite flame-free fragrance deserves stylish, seasonal PartyLite décor to match. Whether you’re looking to complement the trends you love or if you want a timeless piece for your home, we have the perfect warmers for you.
How to remove the wax/clean your warmer
To ensure you’re getting the most out of your wax melts, start by making sure you keep the dish clean and remove any residual wax before placing in a new melt. We want you to enjoy the best quality fragrance, in the safest and best way possible. So follow our handy steps to removing your wax melt below.
- Always unplug the power cord before cleaning the Warmer.
- Melts do not consume in the ScentGlow Wax Warmer, so you should remove Melts from Warmer dish when the fragrance has dissipated.
- To remove used wax, let the dish cool to room temperature, then place the dish in the freezer for about 30 minutes to shrink the wax. Remove the dish from the freezer. Tip the dish to allow the wax to drop out. Repeat as necessary.
- To remove stubborn wax, let the dish come to room temperature, then flush with hot tap water. Gently wipe away the wax residue with a dry paper towel. Do not pry wax out with either fingers or tools.
- Allow dish to warm to room temperature before reheating.
Once you’ve removed the wax, discard of it safely and wipe the dish clean with a cloth. Your ScentGlow Wax Warmer is then ready for your next Scent Plus Wax Melt!
Wax melts are an easy and effective way to spread beautiful fragrance in your home. Safe and fuss-free, our melts are suitable for all! Browse our collection of Scent Plus Wax Melts to discover your next favourite fragrance, or visit our blog page for the latest home décor updates.
One last thing, here’s a few warnings you should read carefully before using your ScentGlow Wax Warmer:
- Do not place this Warmer where it can fall into water such as near a sink or bathtub. Immediately UNPLUG Warmer if it falls into water.
- This Warmer is intended exclusively for warming PartyLite Scent Plus Wax Melts. Use the Warmer only for its intended purpose.
- The Warmer may become very hot. Always allow the Warmer to cool before handling.
- When in operation, keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Do not touch or move the liquid wax until it has cooled and solidified.
- Do not place water in the Warmer dish.
- This product is for indoor use only.
- Discontinue using Warmer if any glass component becomes chipped or scratched.
- This product is not a toy.
Shop the Scent Plus® Wax Melts collection and discover seasonal classics today, discover our range of matching ScentGlow Wax Warmers, or find out more about our full Autumn Winter 2020 collection here.